Ex wants to talk about us after 6 months?

my ex broke up with me 6 months ago he but recently he randomly texted me wanting to talk "about us" in person I told him I would much rather just talk through text and that I didn't feel comfortable meeting up and he said that it was more normal to talk in person but the he said to just forget he texted me and that he shouldn't be bothering me so I really didn't care so I just said alright goodnight. but now Im kinda curious as to what he wanted to tell me should I try to contact him and talk to him in person?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Well for the record, I have never heard of a couple that broke up and then got back together and ended up working out. He dumped you so if you got back together, it might be nice at first but then the same feelings that made him break up with you in the first place would come back and he would break your heart again.

When he says stuff like "just forget he texted me and that he shouldn't be bothering me" it sounds like he's trying to manipulate you, so don't fall for it. It's been 6 months so hopefully you've moved on and you definitely don't need to talk to him.

• yeah I know but I just wanted to hear him out and see what he had to say and make it clear to him that im fine without him and i dont want his friendship i just wanna be ok with him thats all Im sure that what he wants too and wants to talk to me about.

• I still think that's unnecessary and a back idea but do what you want.