Will this be wrong? Monkey see monkey do? What do you think?

My ex threw in my face how he moved on after our breakup, "online" out at a bar and "selfie" lol... I have not followed the steps took my fb down because I am hurt about it, haven't uploaded pics NOTHING totally out of sight, now I am going to NY for a vacation and I want to take happy photos, I mean it is only right I do take pics I shouldn't be deprive from being happy or HIDE being so, but I am doing minor changes , diff hair style, clothes etc... I am going to be honest I am throwing a little " back at cha " with the photos will this make him jealous?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, Possibly, Dont Focus On Making Him Jealous Cause That Will Take Away From The Trip, Just Have Fun, Post Pics & Forget About Him Seeing Them & Getting Jealous...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• you keep your life moving and ur happiness don't stop having fun and meeting new people even guys just because your ex wanna do a douche move like that his intentions wasn't at all good to do something stupid like that to u he wanted you to hurt because the truth is he's hurting and not having a good life or life hasen't been going the way he would like it to be so he tries making u feel bad for it be happy learn from this to never take a guy back like that and yeah get back at him because he should see u happy and with someone else and know your life is still moving with or without him show him how far you gotten without him in you life he's just a hater and thats all he will ever be when he sees u doing more good for yourself and not him so its also best to block him if he does not know how to respect you

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes