Will this be wrong? Monkey see monkey do? What do you think?

My ex threw in my face how he moved on after our breakup, "online" out at a bar and "selfie" lol... I have not followed the steps took my fb down because I am hurt about it, haven't uploaded pics NOTHING totally out of sight, now I am going to NY for a vacation and I want to take happy photos, I mean it is only right I do take pics I shouldn't be deprive from being happy or HIDE being so, but I am doing minor changes , diff hair style, clothes etc... I am going to be honest I am throwing a little " back at cha " with the photos will this make him jealous?

11