This guy pursues me for months and we openly dated and the we went to an exclusive relationship which he wanted and then recently he just told me he?

This guy pursues me for four months and we openly dated and then we went exclusive relationship which he wanted a few weeks ago and then recently he just told me he's in love with someone else, who she is currently with someone else so he is going to wait on her until she ready. Then he says "I can't do the relationship part." I asked him okay so what now he responds "the ball is in your court, can I text you sometime."
Updates:
I am celibant. Gosh he lied so much saying he wanted me to meet his mom e. t. c.
So after he told me he couldn't be in a relationship and he want someone else he text me for the next 2 days. I told him how I truly felt and let him know I was moving on. His response was "I'm speechless" I ignored it. Then he text "how r u?" Wtf?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, iDont Know How Long You've Been Not Having Sex But Maybe He Thought You Would Change & Do It, It Doesn't Sound Like He Was Much Into The Relationship In The First Place, Move On...

0|0
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• walk away, it sounds like he's using you as a back up or an ego boost or just trying to get in your pants... you'll regret not leaving it be.

1|0
    0|0
  • He wants to fuck you without dating you. FWB.
    If you have feelings, walk away.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes