Have to forget her, don't know how?

I was dating this chick from the last 7 years, we started to drift apart from the last 3 months, she then cheated on me and we broke up. I was heart broken, but the worst part of she told me she dint regret it, she was happy with him. And she enjoyed it. It's been 5 months now since we last talked, I still can forget her, everything in the world reminds me of her. I had a physical fight with that guy thou, I coudnt control my anger. She was a real bitch, she tried to get me beat up by like 20 fellas but I had my friend backing me up too. Anyway, we guys had been dating since 8th grade we grew up together, and I find it so difficult to forget even little little things but she somehow completely forgot everything in a second and ruined everything. Thanks for reading, have you had similar exp, can u help me out.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• You guys grew up together so maybe she had feelings for you at one point but clearly she didn't like you that much. She doesn't regret what she did so you should try to distract yourself to help forget her. There are other girls out there who wild appreciate you. Just to let you know I believe in karma and I've seen it happen so I'm sure you'll forget her soon enough. Don't let her ruin your fun, meet some new chicks.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, Sorry Your Going through This But Over Time You Will Feel Better, Trust Me, Seven Years Is A Long Time But Over Time, You WILL Feel Better, Stay Strong & Stay Positive...