I just met up with my ex... now she won't reply to my text?

So we broke up on good terms about 2 years ago.

We met up for coffee the other day and now she won't reply to my texts. I know she has a big test coming up. I don't know if she is trying to just ignore me because I have stirred up some emotions or she doesn't want to lead me on and just wants to stop talking... Help!!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You're trying to get back with your ex? You should remember why you two broke up. If a day or 2 passes she is ignoring you.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• So give the woman what she wants. Sometimes you meet an ex and you think to yourself wow i made a mistake. Maybe you brought up some old hurts or maybe she just realized she doesn't want you in her life. She could also be busy. But you need to calm down because you sound like a creeper. Let it go, if the wants to talk to you then she will. If she doesn't well there isn't much you can do.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• 2 years is quite a long period of time. I suggested you to wait, and try again.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, Well She Is Ignoring You So iWould Just Leave Her Be, She Didn't Take Your Feelings Into Consideration By Not Replying Back. Dont Look For Closure, Just Continue Living Your Life...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes