How do I get over my past relationship?

My ex and I have been broken up for months and months already and I still can't get completely over the relationship. I'm not in love with him still, and I'm definitely not gonna take him back, I just don't know how to reconcile some of the things that happened during our relationship. Things he told me, things I should've done, things I wish happened, why were we together for so long when we had so many problems, why he would do certain things that he knew I hated, why I even ever got with him in the first place. All of this confusing and irritating stuff. So how I deal with all of this leftover baggage?

And a bit of a side question, but how do I also deal with the upcoming awkwardness between him, me, and our mutual friends?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, Months & Months Is A Long Time But For You It Looks As If It Will Take Longer, iKnow You Dont Want Him Back But Deep Down In Your Body Somewhere You Are Slightly Holding On To Him, It's Hard Letting Somebody Go But You Have To Fight Your Feelings, You Can Do It, Stay Strong & Stay Positive...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• give time some time. time will heal everything, while you can listen some songs and watch some comedy shows or movies, and about the awkwardness i would say act like nothing happened i know its hard to do that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Look for something to occupy your mind with, do whatever you've always wanted to do but did not have the chance to. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • By falling in love with someone else.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes