How do I get over my past relationship?

My ex and I have been broken up for months and months already and I still can't get completely over the relationship. I'm not in love with him still, and I'm definitely not gonna take him back, I just don't know how to reconcile some of the things that happened during our relationship. Things he told me, things I should've done, things I wish happened, why were we together for so long when we had so many problems, why he would do certain things that he knew I hated, why I even ever got with him in the first place. All of this confusing and irritating stuff. So how I deal with all of this leftover baggage?

And a bit of a side question, but how do I also deal with the upcoming awkwardness between him, me, and our mutual friends?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, Months & Months Is A Long Time But For You It Looks As If It Will Take Longer, iKnow You Dont Want Him Back But Deep Down In Your Body Somewhere You Are Slightly Holding On To Him, It's Hard Letting Somebody Go But You Have To Fight Your Feelings, You Can Do It, Stay Strong & Stay Positive...