I really, really need help. Please?

My girlfriend of ten months broke up with me three weeks tomorrow. I know it may not be a long time, but we fell in love at the perfect time. I came into her life as she was considering suicide and cutting herself. I stopped her from that, we became real close, and fell so deeply in love. We gave each other love notes, gifts, and all sorts of stuff. We could truly trust each other. I came over to comfort her a whole weekend because she was so shooken up over an incident with her step dad. We never took things too far because we wanted to wait til marriage. And now... She moved about a month and a half ago, we were both really upset, she said she couldn't do it, but I helped her get back her confidence by teling her I would visit. Which I did, and when I did, we had a lot of fun. We had a bit of a fight but we recovered and still had fun. I had to visit by train because I couldn't drive a car myself. Just turned 16 a few months back, and it's a 6 hour drive. So as I boarded the train, she got really sad that we had to be separated like that again, and as soon as I got home, she broke up with me. We were both crying really hard over it, I begged and pleaded for her not to do this, but it was all in vain. She said we could still be friends, but due to my questions about why this happend, and her telling me she doesn't know when I know she does, led to her telling me yesterday that she doesn't think we should be friends. I begged and pleaded her not to, but after a few hours of thinking I told her while I didn't agree with her break up decision, I respected it, and told her I could do this on my own if she doesn't want to be with me. She never replied, but she still has me friended on FB (Maybe as a way to see I was on and haven't talked to her?), I'm not sure. We used to be so madly in love, but now all of a sudden she doesn't? She starts junior year of high school next Monday and I'm really afraid she'll start seeing someone else. What can I do to get her back?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Long Distance Relationships are one of the hardest Ones to maintain, believe me, take it from One who Knows what's in the "Know" with it.
    And she most likely saw that it was killing her inside every time you would 'Board the train,' when she Might see you again. It was too much for her to endure, being she has a few mental issues to boot, as you well know. It was just another added stress she didn't want to take on.
    She did what she thought was the best thing for her Own sanity, and knowing she will "Starts junior year" I can't lie, she May find someone closer to home. It takes a special kind of person to be in this sort of relationship, a lot of time and effort. And some people find that they can't do it Or just----Don't want to Do it anymore.
    For now, as heartbroken as you are, Keep the friendship on FB going as long as you can, and give her a chance to perhaps Try and work it out where you can Continue the LDR.
    She is trying to break it off, let her heart heal from the pain of it all, so don't try and pressure her, give her some breathing room, some space for awhile.
    And if she misses you enough, she just may have a change of heart. Then you could both talk with some open lines of communication, of how to make this work.
    Good luck. xx

What Girls Said 2

• dude! don't lose hope...
    feelings just don't go away...
    i am in the same situation... except that mine isn't suicidal yet...
    i guess, she couldn't find the courage to unfriend you on facebook... its a good sign... you should have believe in your love for her... there is a saying... that if you love someone, let him go, if he is yours, he will come back..
    give her some space for 15 days... and than see her with flowers and smile...
    lets see what happen...

• Maybe she has fallen out of love

What Guys Said 1

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, There Is Nothing You Can Do To Get Her Back, You Just Said "You Respected Her Decision" So Why Bother Tryna Make Things Right? You Can't Force Somebody To Want To Be In A Relationship With You, So Dont Try. If She Ends Up With Somebody Else Then It Will Be Alright, It Happens, But You Will Be Alright & This Will Make You A Stronger Person Over Time, Trust Me, Stay Strong & Stay Positive...