Do u think about someone whom you turned down?

can u forget someone whom you turned down

35

Most Helpful Girl

• I think about some of the guys sometimes. The ones that I think maybe I should have given a chance too.
    One guy I tracked down a year later, because I couldnt stop thinking about him and wondering if he found someone and was happy. He seemed like a great guy and I regretted it.
    Anyway ya he was in love with someone else.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • why u turned him down..

• how u tracked him.. did u speak with him later..

• We knew some of the same people so I started getting in touch with them again and asking questions about him. I got enough information I knew where to find him.
      I did talk to him. I asked him out. He was polite but said no.