Do u think about someone whom you turned down?

can u forget someone whom you turned down

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think about some of the guys sometimes. The ones that I think maybe I should have given a chance too.
    One guy I tracked down a year later, because I couldnt stop thinking about him and wondering if he found someone and was happy. He seemed like a great guy and I regretted it.
    Anyway ya he was in love with someone else.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • why u turned him down..

• Show All
    • how u tracked him.. did u speak with him later..

• We knew some of the same people so I started getting in touch with them again and asking questions about him. I got enough information I knew where to find him.
      I did talk to him. I asked him out. He was polite but said no.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• nope i would feel bad so i would remember him for awhile

0|1
    0|0
    • still loves him.. ?

• Show All
    • smile and say sorry

• :) :)

• When I was an teen I remember overthinking things and thinking about the boy crushes I used to like, or got turned down from... and to be honest after time passes, I honestly could care less.. funny cuz i can't even remember what they look like! Lol but that's just growing up :-)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• No.

There's one girl in my life whom I'm 100% positive wanted to be with me that I had turned down, and I will certainly think about her on occasion. I don't feel bad for her or anything though, I just think of what she's up to in life. Mainly just general things

0|0
    0|0
  • There was a girl in secondary school who liked me for years and texted me, I just ignored her text and never said a word to her.

the last message she left was something like ' I hope you find someone you love and they treat you like shit and you never get them so you feel what I have to feel' lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, Depends On The Circumstances, But Some People Do, Some Dont...

0|0
    0|0
  • So many girls have turned me down that I couldn't remember half of the girls even if I tried my hardest to. When a girl rejects me she automatically becomes irrelevant to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've learnt that sometimes you should be nice to people that you know have feelings for you, even if you don't feel the same way. Usually I flirt with them back, and I say nice things and compliment the girls that like me, but in reality they don't know that I am so not interested in having any relationship, maybe friends with benefits haha but I don't reject girls because the girls that declare their feelings for me are confident enough to say it because I feel the same way about them swell. But 2 girls before have said they liked me and i awkwardly just sort of swifter the conversation away from that topic haha

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes