What happened?

I met this guy on GAG. We mainly talked about sex at first but then we started to get to know eachother. We fell in love.. or I thought we did. I love him.
Today, though, out of the blue after a birthday party i went to message him and it looks like he either blocked me on everything or he disabled all of his accounts without warning.
His last message to me is: i love you <3
So this is why i dont understand. What happened? In the few hours i was gone he cut off all contact.
What went wrong? I still love him. Im brokenhearted T. T

72

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm so sorry! It is online so I don't know if he thinks its considered a "real" relationship and just used you for those things.. if he did he's a jerk! I'm sorry just don't worry about it. you'll find someone better!