What happened?

I met this guy on GAG. We mainly talked about sex at first but then we started to get to know eachother. We fell in love.. or I thought we did. I love him.
Today, though, out of the blue after a birthday party i went to message him and it looks like he either blocked me on everything or he disabled all of his accounts without warning.
His last message to me is: i love you <3
So this is why i dont understand. What happened? In the few hours i was gone he cut off all contact.
What went wrong? I still love him. Im brokenhearted T. T

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm so sorry! It is online so I don't know if he thinks its considered a "real" relationship and just used you for those things.. if he did he's a jerk! I'm sorry just don't worry about it. you'll find someone better!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, Dont Ever Put Your Eggs In One Basket, Meaning Never Give Your All In A Relationship Especially An Online One, Im Sorry Your Going through This But Over Time You Will Feel Better, If You Start Talking To Another Guy On Here Then iStrongly Suggest You Take It Slow & Fill Him Out, Then Again iWouldnt Suggest Starting An Online Relationship On Here Anyway, Stay Strong & Stay Positive...

0|0
    0|0
  • Its online dating, usually doesn't work or one of you is lying

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah. T. T ik he was too good to b true. After we started talking about things other than sex he was the most respectful and kind guy ever. He wasn't like the guys i usually get. He had a bright future. He was such a good person. i tried to b as good as i could to b a great girlfriend.

• Show All
    • Ok. Thank you. He probably isnt.

• Yeah.. Take care

What Girls Said 6

• I have to agree with Tugazorean, it's the internet and people have the cowardly ability to delete or ignore at will. And they do. He probably even created a new account here to avoid having to talk to you fearing that whatever he would say would hurt.

I'm sorry this has happened because so often on GaG we all try and give advice on what NOT to do when breaking up and hope that someone will have learned something that it's not fair to assume how someone will feel about something will be up to them. Thank yourself that it was short lived and mainly online. There are much better guys out there who will want more of you once you take it day by day and get this one out of your system. :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank u. I really wish it woulda lasted tho.

• his wife has caught him... so he had to run away...:)

0|0
    0|0
    • Hahahahaha!!! :D i love your answer.

• Show All
    • Thank you for your great advice. I knkw my dog scout... he's my baby. He is my best friend forever and always <3

• say my love to scout!

• It's not love. He is just fooling around with you. Hed had enuff pretending to like you since he is fooling with other girls as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe something happened in personal life, or perhaps he isn't that real
    i think only invest a lot when u truly meet and know the person in real life

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you for the advice. I will definitely take ur advice. I dont ever want to feel this again. Thank you so much

• no problem ger, cheer up

• Names! Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • People are constantly coming and going here.
    Does his account say "not active anymore"?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah. It does

• Yeah, he's no longer on the site.
      I'm sorry :-(

• Alright. Thx.

Recommended myTakes