What to do and how to deal with break up of a 5 year relationship?

My girlfriend and I just broke up after 5 years because it wasn't working out, and we aren't getting back together, obviously. Is there a way to get over her really fast? Or am I just going to have to let some time go by? Should I delete her from Facebook? Should I block her? Should I delete all the pics from my phone? What should I do?

51

Most Helpful Girl

• Its still fresh so do not do anything rational. Take time out stay off social networking. Go out with friend have fun enjoy being single the pain will fade but not this soon. So relax and just think about future as life goes. on no matter how bad you feel. You will move on one day and be happy. Take it easy

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE