If someone treated you bad even though you gave them everything then dumped you is it safe to say they'll do the same to others?

Like being there for them at their lowest and then dump you and cut you out because something better came along..

67

Most Helpful Guy

• Ya sure. If he treated you badly without and proper reason then he will most probably do the same thing with other woman also.

• I'm so stupid I hate myself for thinking he actually loved me

• it is not your fault. you trusted him and he broke it. he deserves a bad name

• some people have the habit of cheated. actually they get bored very quicklt. thats why they can't stay anywhere for a long time.

Most Helpful Girl

• As wise as I am, I can tell you Right Off the bat----Their Track record for having a 'Full circle pattern' won't change much down the line, a zebra will have a problem in changing his stripes, and it's Not just a question that 'Something better came along,' it's the Mere fact that----Something Different entered the Equation and it was just time for him to move on to his next Prey. I predict it will just be a matter of time before she is-------Put Out.
    Guys like That are Trash in my book. Consider This a Major Favor that he 'Cut you out' of his garbage can that Never would have Gone Anywhere... Also, Make sure there are No 'Paper trails' for him to Try it Again on you. Stay clear, dear... He may try to Come back for More of the same, playing games with your head and your heart. Don't fall victim to it.
    Good luck. xx