If someone treated you bad even though you gave them everything then dumped you is it safe to say they'll do the same to others?

Like being there for them at their lowest and then dump you and cut you out because something better came along..

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Ya sure. If he treated you badly without and proper reason then he will most probably do the same thing with other woman also.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm so stupid I hate myself for thinking he actually loved me

• Show All
    • it is not your fault. you trusted him and he broke it. he deserves a bad name

• some people have the habit of cheated. actually they get bored very quicklt. thats why they can't stay anywhere for a long time.

Most Helpful Girl

• As wise as I am, I can tell you Right Off the bat----Their Track record for having a 'Full circle pattern' won't change much down the line, a zebra will have a problem in changing his stripes, and it's Not just a question that 'Something better came along,' it's the Mere fact that----Something Different entered the Equation and it was just time for him to move on to his next Prey. I predict it will just be a matter of time before she is-------Put Out.
    Guys like That are Trash in my book. Consider This a Major Favor that he 'Cut you out' of his garbage can that Never would have Gone Anywhere... Also, Make sure there are No 'Paper trails' for him to Try it Again on you. Stay clear, dear... He may try to Come back for More of the same, playing games with your head and your heart. Don't fall victim to it.
    Good luck. xx

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, It's Possible, They Will, People Like That Dont Change Or See Themselves For Who They Really Are Until It Happens To Them. Im A Strong Believer In Karma...

0|1
    0|0
  • There are some people that are forever looking with the thought of wanting trading up. The grass is always greener over there. They don't allow themselves to be happy here, they are looking over there. It is a lack of maturity. Generally you are just one in a line of people that gets cast off when they get bored.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like they didn't feel the same way you did. You can be as nice as you want but if i'm not that into you.. I'm...

Gone. If he likes this new person he won't !

0|0
    0|0
    • he chased me for years... he felt something whether love or not I don't kno.. but trust me you probably a decent person I don't think you'd have stooped to his level...

• Show All
    • well an std ain't far off with him... never used condoms with me I doubt he'd use them with those females...

• Think you're right there! Only a matter of time.

• More then likely, yes. Those are usually repetitive patterns for co-dependency. I'm sorry, people suck.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. People like them are assholes and won't get far in life :|

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. What will prevent them from repeating the same thing?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• The same thing just happened to me. After it happened I talked to his ex and everything she experienced was very similar to what I experienced. They won't change and he'll end up alone. Karma is a bitch and it'll bite him hard one day. Stay strong and be happy this loser is gone. You're way better than that.

0|1
    0|0
  • I always believe a person behaviour is consistent, regardless whether he goes or who he meet. It takes time to see the true colors of one. Therr are too many un appreciatetive people around but also good souls take time to discover the good ones

0|1
    0|0
  • Most probably. In any case it sounds like you are better off without them

0|1
    0|0
  • Most likely they'll end up doing the same thing to someone else. I wouldn't put it past anyone.

0|1
    0|0
  • He will. I am sure of it.
    Do not regret being good, at some point in his life he will remember you and feel disgusted for what he has done..

0|1
    0|0
    • He's 28 he's an adult I asked him if he ever regretted how he treated me he replied no... so he will never regret...

• I dont think he will admit it when he feels so...

Recommended myTakes