Ex called to ask about my health? wtf?

So I have really bad thyroid problems. and my ex called (we broke up 3 days ago) . after i posted a status about feeling crappy and he called and asked me if i was taking my vitamins (bc i was really bad about it) and he talked to me for a good 15 minutes just about my health and he "hopes I'm doing well and "he's in my corner"" like why does he care? he said he didn't love me.(when we broke up)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• assuming he doesn't love you he might still care about you as a person and fellow human being.

0|0
    0|0
    • its just weird to me. I'm glad he cares bc we were best friends for 11 years but I don't know its weird seeing him this way

• Show All
    • he did the breaking up. after his parents divorced he didn't think he could ever love again (we we're together 5 years) but i told him i understood.

• living through a divorce can be harsh, I just hope you aren't left on the sidelines too long while he recovers.

Thanks for most helpful opinion.

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, It's Possible To Care About Somebody & Not Love Them, If You Dont Want That From Him, Tell Him...

0|0
    0|0
    • i just thought it was really fast being we broke up 3 days ago.

What Girls Said 3

• He still loves you as a friend even if not romantically. Most people don't forget somebody as soon as they break up. I loved my friend for 1 - 2 years after we stopped talking to each other.

0|0
    0|0
    • its just odd bc we were together 5 years

• Obviously he doesn't love you romantically, but he still cares about you. He will probably always care + I think he would like to remain friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think he still really cares about you. a lot. maybe not in love, but obviously he loves you as a person. there is a difference between being in love and love

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;