Why would my ex boyfriend say he loves me and open up emotionally after we already broke up?

The title. ^

My ex and I have only been broken up for a week now.

He texted me last night about my story on Snapchat and we just started talking casually. He said he misses me and that he wants to see me again. I said that I missed him, too, and I asked him when he was able to see me. This is the rest of our conversation word for word :

Him: Lol. Tomorrow I can see you. After 1. I get out of work. I don't even care if we have sex. I just want to see you and kiss you lol. I miss your face and your sarcastic jokes

Me: You're being so lovey dovey right now. Wish you would've been like this before.

Him: I love you. I want you now. In my bed so we can snuggle and watch a movie.

Me: Was that a typo? Lol

Him: No no typo

Me: Do you really mean it though?

Him: Yes I do. I really have feelings for you. That's why the sex is better than just sex. It's love in the making. I think your beautiful, nice, funny, loyal. Tight ass pussy, great ass. Perfect tits. Your my dream girl. Great girlfriend. I'm going to marry you someday. I love you. Your mine and I love that too.

Me: I don't know what to say… I wish this was in person.

Him: Me too. And it's okay you don't have to say anything

Me: I just feel weird this is all coming out now
-end-

And I sill feel weird about it. That was the first time he said he loved me and I don't know if his words are sincere. He's never opened up with his feelings like that when we were together, besides saying he really liked me and it was like I was made for him. When we started dating we both confirmed we didn't ever want to get married either. I want to believe what he says is true, but he's so emotionally blocked, I don't know of this was just a little episode. I don't even want to be with him again if that's the case.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Why did you guys brake it up to begin with? It seems like he's trying to get you back, yet at the same time he's playing with your mind and well... confusing you. He seems to act like the person you wanted him to be when you guys were together, but that was not the case. Now that your gone, he's acting like the way he should of acted to begin with. Very strange, very weird, very childish if you tell me. At the end of the day its up to you ms, do you want someone that acts... or someone thats actually true and real with you about everything?

Most Helpful Girl