Why my ex doesn't want to be friends with me if (i think) he has moved on?

my ex boyfriend dumped me because he said he wanted to focus on education but then he is the one who blocked and unfriend me everywhere. but i think thats just because he has lost his feelings for me. we never talked anymore since the breakup but i tried to keep it cool and wished him a short happy bday text but he never reply. i just still want us to be friends.

he was my boyfriend for 5 years and i was his first? how could he forget about it that easily?

02