Was it the distance?

I had long distance relationship with my ex for 3 years. our high school was in Europe but even so we were in different cities. we barely see each other and we constantly fight because of communications issues. even so we still decied to fight for our relationship. but then when I graduated from high school, I moved to the States. a month after i moved and after battling the distance and time difference he broke up with me saying that he just wanted to focus on education. I didn't believe him but is it possible that he's just so fed up? or was it because he had lost feelings?

02

What Guys Said 2

• Could be a combination of both. I know some try, but that is just a ridiculous amount of distance. Millions of fish on the sea and all. Don't you think you would have a more fulfilling relationship with someone geographically closer?

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, Communication Is Key, Maybe That Along With The Arguments Played A Part In The Break-Up. Sorry, You Will Get through It, Dont Beg & Plead, Just Accept It & Move On...

What Girls Said 0