How to get over my regrets?

I was recently dumped. We were together for 4 months spend a lot of time together. We began saying i love you 90 days in and were in love at one point. But my jealous actions, none too severe, our constant bickering due my anger towards her actions which i felt werent normal but were as i later realized. she was my dream girl and i terrified of losing her. My bullshit drove her to the edge, now she says she's happier and over me a little over a week later. I dont blame her. I just can't get over the memories and regrets. Any advice or input would be greatly appreciated

33

Most Helpful Girl

• Those kind of stuff happen very often in a relationship. At times it is the girl that is always jealous but not always it can be the guy too or both. There is always a way u can solve it, it happens in every relationship, Some relationship have more of a less issue in it and some have more, but that's how it kinda has to go. Because if ur partner never gets jealous then how do u even know she really likes u?

• She was more experienced with relationships so im sure she was better at hiding it. She did slip up. a few times, but i was flattered by it

Most Helpful Guy

• Rationalize it. I mean, at the time, was there anything you could have done? I mean, you didn't have the prerequisite knowledge to know whether it was normal or not. That's how I have learnt not to regret anything, because, at the time where a crucial decision was made, it was the best decision at the time, with the knowledge I had. I couldn't have done any more than that.

• Id made similar mistakes before. I let my emotions drive out the irrational fear. And it drove her away. She gave me many chances. I was too foolish to understand. i was convinced i was right about her actions. I was trying to find something wrong. I was afraid to. trust her.

• Again, you didn't have the prerequisite knowledge to have known better. Now you know, you look back and think "What a dumbass.". But, in truth, you were just trying to find out what was going on.