2 years ago my boyfriend and I had a fight (he was coked up) in which I was accused of cheating and as result I was severely beaten up?

I wasn't cheating but got hurt physically (bruised or broken ribs). My boyfriend and I broke up I moved out then got back together several months later. Since then he has been sweet, kind and back to his normal self but it's been a few years and I don't feel the same. He goes out of his way for me but I feel so indifferent. Is there any hope?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, iNever Suggest Going Back To A Violent Relationship, You Shouldn't Be With Him, You Dont Seem To Be Happy, Do You Wanna Stay Stuck In A Unhappy Relationship? No !! Set Your Emotions Aside, Start Thinking With Your Head & Not Your Heart...

• He's so much nicer now, I mean he's really sweet. I want to give him a chance I just feel different now.

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't wrap my head around the part where you said you guys got back together. I just can't. He SEVERELY BEAT YOU... how can you hug, kiss or even sleep with a guy who hurt you that bad. Its like you don't even care about yourself to get back with him as if it wasn't even wrong. I wish you the best. You don't wanna be one of THOSE girls. Good luck.

• It's just that even when I told people what happened no one believed me because he's so nice. Normally he isn't violent and is very sweet, and he's been good to me since we got back together. We barely even fight now and everyone says we're perfect together. I don't know it's confusing for me.

• Also I think what happened was something of an accident, because I sort of fell was sort of pushed however then I was choked so maybe I'm just in denial.