Get back with my ex or be single?

Ok so I dated this guy for 4 months, we broke up bc he doesn't have a phone so he said it would be hard to see each other over summer, so we ended it the last day of school. But he said we should just start dating again once school starts, I cried and stuff bc I thought we wouldn't get back together bc he never really seemed that interested in me like he never was affectionate towards me. I was his first girlfriend btw. So I kinda got over him over summer, school started last week and I made a new friend whose new to the school. I like hanging out with her & I guess my ex wants to get back together? I don't know what to do because I like being single and hanging out with my friends at school BUT I miss my ex. What should I do?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, Continue Being Single & Hang With Your Friends, He Made A Lame Excuse To End It & He Possibly Will Do It Again...

0|0
    0|0
  • Speak to him about it, work things out with himm. Trust ypur gut i mean thats a lame way to break up if you guys really like eachother him having a phone shouldn't be a problem if he have a computer maybe u guys can video chat or something at nights or when u whenever through Skype oovoi or something but you guys could of did something about that dont let that stop you give it another chance

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes