I feel so weak, someone please make me feel better. Can anyone relate?

Long story short, I fell in love with the man of my dreams about a year ago and since then, we've been through so much. Recently, we just started drifting apart and now I learned from someone else that HE GOT BACK WITH HIS BABY'S MOTHER. He told me he loved me and he couldn't stand her and he would never get back with her. I really thought he cared about me after all we've been through. I feel so sick, someone please make me feel better :( tell me some stories, anythinggggggg.

06

Most Helpful Guy

• girl, i wish you strength through this hard time,

Unfortunatly, what you want to hear, is a story that will have an ending at wich the 2 of you come back together. unfortunatly, thats not the healthiest way. I stood where u are rigt now, my (now ex) girlfriend left a happy (atleast for me) relationship of a year because the ex swore he changed and all that.
    I felt used, miserable, sad, aggresive, lonely, weak, etc. even though she still said she loved me.

Love is sometimes not what you expect from the feelings, loving someone for real means you have plans for the future together, meaning that you see no other than him/her in your life. meaning that a week without chat, is a lifetime of misery. What this man is doing is going back to memories that he is still fond of. he chose old good memories, instead of new good ones.

It is your choise, you can feel miserable and hoping that he will come back ( prob not). OR you could focus on yourself and be the better woman. and show him what he will miss. And you know what they say, loves makes us blind. there are no trueer words, you will start seeing hints and notice what he really was doing. iff he really was worth all the effort. and iff he really as the "one" .

Again: i wish you all the strength you can get, and i hope you will make the right decision.

• Thank you so much, and I understand. I guess it's just gonna take time