How would you respond? would you respond nicely even if you are still hurting? do you ignore him or her? why would you ignore them? why would you respond?
what if you are still hurting and kind of want them back?
just want to know all the different scenarios and why
- He/she hurt me. I choose to IGNOREVote A
- I broke up with him/her. I choose to IGNOREVote B
- He/she hurt me. I respond nicely to let them know they don't affect me.Vote C
- He/she hurt me. I respond harshly to let them know they hurt me.Vote D
- I blocked and deleted my ex from everywhere. He/she can not contact me.Vote E
Most Helpful Guy
F: From my point of view I don't think I've yet to have a harsh breakup. At most I felt disappointed more than hurt but after some time passes I'm okay again and would like to keep in touch every once in a while; As long as she responds and doesn't tell me to get lost.
So if someone said happy birthday to me or Merry Christmas I would say thanks. If they asked how I was doing I would respond kindly and also ask about them. No hard feelings :)1