Can she ever love me again?

I was dating an educated blond blue eyed gir (33) that offered me everything I wanted except feeling loved. So I left her several times and several times she came looking for me. She was not affectionate nor considerate when it came to me but heaven forbid I neglected one of her needs. She would say I was depressed and it was me creating the problems when in reality she was the one not giving me what I needed. I left out of anger and found a 23 year old knock out at church (im 39) and posted 44 pics of a perfect relationship on Facebook. Abby KRZY was never able to recover from that. It was not supposed to go as far as it did with the 23 yr old but it did. I forgot about Abby then realized what I did and it was to late , the damage was done. Know I don’t sleep well anymore, If I feel happy I feel guilty because its not with Abby. She has rejected me over and over and even lied about here status just to keep me away. She went on to tell me that she was in the best place in her life and how her new friend loved her for her and she was giving a different part of herself. 2 days later she is on POF telling me I had no clue of what she was talking about two day’s earlier. I stopped the fantasy of maybe one day getting back and just let go , but it still eats at me. Why? Why do I still want to go back to that? I don’t understand …

1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 2

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, It Will Take Time But You Will Start To Feel Better, Cut All Contact & Start To Progress With Your Life...

0|0
    0|0
  • You might want to consider speaking to a therapist.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes