He's threatening me to twerk?

I'm been dating this so far awesome guy named Connor, and we've been stable for about 3 months. I really like him.
But he's been asking me to twerk for him a lot lately.
I started out fine with it, it wasn't a big deal, but now, instead of a normal, cuddle and kiss relationship, he's threatening me if I don't strip and if I don't twerk.
I'm thinking about dumping him, but I know that I'll come right back to him again because I'll miss the Connor I thought I knew when we first started.
What do u I do? Please help. Thanks.

413

Most Helpful Guy

• Yea, you're young and you'll have a lot of young guys that view you as an object and not a person due to the fact they can't control there hormones. You deserve better, move on, forget about him, plenty of better guys out there.

What Guys Said 12

• You jus said it youself, that you will miss the Connor that you thought you knew. You should be looking at the Connor that is now, and how hes' really acting towards you in the present time, not the past time. Why should you feel guilt when your the one who has remained the same and good to him... while he's the one who has changed suddenly? You got to be strong and make the best choice thats going to benefit you and only you ms, good luck.

• sounds like a good reason to dump him. most people have thigs they like but to threaten or push someone to do something that they aren't necessarily comfortable with or if you replace some form of intimacy and replace it with a selfish need that is a bad sign.

I think you need to tell him how the requests make you feel. tell him what you are ok with and what you aren't ok with. if he doesn't respect your feelings then you should not be with him

• A dude that threatens u at ALL... isn't a boyfriend u should have.

This is an obvious sign of an controlling and abusive boyfriend.

I don't care how cute he is, how good the sex is, if he's your first boyfriend or "first love", how much the others girls at school want him...
    ...
    ...
    ...
    ... break up with this dude NOW!!!

Or you'll be sorry.

• DUDE. what the fuck. dump this asshole. first of all, twerking is not dancing. it is ass shaking, and it was invented by p*rn. any time someone twerks and its not actually some kind of foreplay, they lose iq points, and self respect. i mean dude. there is nothing wrong with fucking you senseless but keep that shit in the bedroom, you know? and i mean im all for dominating a girl but im not gonna order her around when we're not getting freaky, thats just like, being a dick. your guy sounds like he's too much of a pussy to take you when he wants you but too much of a dick to respect you when he has you. its not a good combination.

• thanks but he isn't an asshole. I don't what fuck his problem is, he's a jerk now. He didn't used to be though. Your honest opinion: do you think he'll ever come back

• you should hope not. and yeah he is an asshole.

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, Tell Him How You Feel, Communication Is Key, If He Doesn't Change After You Talk To Him Then Move On, Set Your Emotions Aside When Doing It, You Will Go Back To Him Cause You've Would Made That Decision With Your Heart & Not Head, Change That...

• What? He threatens you to twerk? Whos this asshole think he is, if you had any respect for yourself you wouldn't let some immature prick order you to strip for him or "twerk"... dump his ass, god I never understood why pretty girls always went for douches back in high school. Im sure there are plenty of nice respectful boys that wish they could date you dont waste your time with this prick. And at the beginning of your relationship when he acted nice he was pretending, this is how he really is... have some respect for yourself

• You gotta twerk for a real nigga and Connor sounds like a real nigga.

• Oh gee, this guy sounds totally awesome. He doesn't objectify you at all like those damn "nice guys" would. Sounds like real marriage material.

• what you gonna do wit da big fat butt!

• Get rid of him then. Not worth it if he isn't going to treat you fairly.

• What the fuck? lol You kiddos have weird psychological problems you deal with these days. When I was a teenager, guys were pressuring girls to fuck them, suck their dick, or things like that.

This guy sounds like a major winner. Good job on picking one of the good ones.

• Obviously not your pic but if it was I don't blame him.

What Girls Said 4

• he threatens u? any guy who does that isn't worth it. and even if u do it to make him happy itll only be so long before he drops u to get with another girl. if u do go back with him thatll be ur mistake to make. he was just being fake and now ur seeing his true colors. hell never go back to the guy u thought he was bc that was an act anyway. find a guy who respects u

• I'll be straight up, it sounds like you're just a piece of ass to him.

• You're way to beautiful for a douche like that!

Dump his ass, don't go crawling back...

You'll find a way cuter, sexier, smarter and mature guy!

• Why do you even need to ask? Obviously you should just leave him. Fuck love, what's love got to do with it, especially when the feeling is clearly not mutual, you don't treat somebody you love the way he treats you.