Has anyone split up and got back together with an ex?

has anyone split up and gotten back together with an ex? after how long and what happened?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm on my like 3rd time being off and on for 2.5 years. We cheated on each other and we've gotten back together. Only to find out she was seeing the other guy again. I've brought up breaking up for good but she doesn't want to. She says her phone is broken so I haven't talked to her in 5 days. It's alright tho, I think I'm finally ready to move on.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have. Only multiple occasions.
    First time I broke up with my ex because it wasn't working, for a number of reasons. About half a year later we tried to date again, and it didn't work, for all of the same reasons. I ended up breaking his heart twice, and he took it really hard. It has been over 6 years since we broke up, and it's still hard for him to see me, even in passing.(We have mutual friends, but they try to keep us apart, for his sake.)

The second time, I broke up with my ex because he was getting abusive. I spent some time away from him, really started missing him, and we ended up getting back together. By the time we broke up for good this had escalated pretty badly. It has been 3 years since we broke up, and I still feel the effects of our relationship in certain things I do.

Hope that helps hun~ Best of luck! : )