Has anyone split up and got back together with an ex?

has anyone split up and gotten back together with an ex? after how long and what happened?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm on my like 3rd time being off and on for 2.5 years. We cheated on each other and we've gotten back together. Only to find out she was seeing the other guy again. I've brought up breaking up for good but she doesn't want to. She says her phone is broken so I haven't talked to her in 5 days. It's alright tho, I think I'm finally ready to move on.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have. Only multiple occasions.
    First time I broke up with my ex because it wasn't working, for a number of reasons. About half a year later we tried to date again, and it didn't work, for all of the same reasons. I ended up breaking his heart twice, and he took it really hard. It has been over 6 years since we broke up, and it's still hard for him to see me, even in passing.(We have mutual friends, but they try to keep us apart, for his sake.)

The second time, I broke up with my ex because he was getting abusive. I spent some time away from him, really started missing him, and we ended up getting back together. By the time we broke up for good this had escalated pretty badly. It has been 3 years since we broke up, and I still feel the effects of our relationship in certain things I do.

Hope that helps hun~ Best of luck! : )

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• No & Im Not Trying Too...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes too many times. It lead to more great sex and more aggravation

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I've broken up with my ex and then gotten back together with him and I regret it actually it wasn't the best decision I had made. Something was telling me to just keep on walking but instead I walked towards him. I personally wouldn't recommend breaking up with an ex and then getting back together with him. Because I believe that an ex is an ex for a reason. And I also agree that some people deserve second chances but not the same mistakes. I had broken up with him in August 2013 it was like the first week of school I was in 10th he was in 9th. It was because of commitment issues and I was doing my part but he wasn't doing his part. So for 5 months we didn't talk and then in January 2014 he got back together with but he didn't last very long. I learned a very valuable lesson from going back to an ex. I learned that you just get hurt in the end. He pretty much led me on like played with my feelings and then left for me like no reason. He broke up with me but he left me confused. And I didn't understand why because he was the one that wanted me back. I wish I hadn't done what I had done something was telling me to walk away from him. I cared about him a lot, and I loved him a lot, but he treated me like a dog. He always said he missed me but never came by to see me. Said he loved me but never showed me. I like guys that show you that they love you and don't just say it. And plus I didn't even ask for a lot from him honestly I didn't I just asked that he would do his part. I do believe that I deserve better and I know I do now that I have realized that. I deserve something that actually shows that they love me, cares about me, can make me smile, etc. I believe that a relationship is like a full time job. Like don't apply if you can only do part time. That person doesn't want half of you or part of you that want all of you. I don't think he is mature enough for a relationship for something serious. Like he doesn't know what love is honestly I'm so happy I moved on.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah, I did. We spilt up after 1 year, but got back together. We were together for a ½ year after that, and on Saturday he broke up with me again... so if he wants to get back together again, I will try to say no!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes