Has anyone ever been dumped for someone else or vice versa? What was the outcome of the new relationship or contact with the ex again?

Has anyone ever been dumped for someone else or vice versa?

What was the outcome of the new relationship? Was their contact with the ex again and how long?

Was their remorse or regret?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• My ex got someone pregnant when I was with him and after some back and forth I told him to go be a man - to stand by her and the baby...
    Three months later, we were back on good terms just in conversation.
    I think this scenario may be different than other break ups, but it is what it is. I care about him and regardless of the past, I am glad to know he is happy.

We don't actually talk any more now. It has been about six months and the whole thing happened three years ago October. He is no longer in the childs life either. Which is sad.

0|0
    0|0
    • wow, that is a horrible story for you. Something like that happened to my friend as well. You are very impressive on your actions! You definitely deserve better than him.

Most Helpful Guy

• My one only real dumping came 30-something years ago when I was 24. She started cheating of course and eventually revealed it to me. Totally smashed my overblown ego, but oddly, while i was undergoing all the normal reactions to being ditched, i started having sexual fantasies about her in bed with this 'other guy', whom i never met. Lasted quite a while, i might add.

Contact with her after she dropped me was minimal. She would talk a tad about her new guy, but nothing much.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• I have been dumped so he could date my best friend. I have also broken up with a guy to be with someone else. With both of these times the relationship did not last long with the person they'd/I'd broken up to be with. Typically two weeks was the maximum of these relationships. There was contact with the exs. It contained a lot of 'I'm sorry' 'I want you back' and from the other party, 'No'. There was always remorse and regret.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes :-( no contact afterwards. Could you please answer mine: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1114067-what-does-this-mean-i-m-really-confused

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I was dumped for someone else. The girl was really cute but a bit heavier than I was. She wind up treating the person like dirt and he tried to come back.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I've been dumped for someone else, there wasn't any contact untill 20 years later when he messaged me on Facebook to apologize.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have been left for someone else, yes.
    They didn't even last two weeks, apparently.
    He and I exchanged a few nasty words when I found out that's why he dumped me and he still had some of my things... he was mad that I found out and sent me my things but destroyed them first, it was crazy.
    That was the last time we talked to each other.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I've Been Dumped So She Could Be With A Guy She Works With, it Hurt Really Bad But Over Time iAm Starting To Kinda Get Over It, All iCan Do Is Accept It, & iHave. iHavent Heard From Her Since & Dont Expect Too...

0|0
    0|0
  • I was in love with one girl since 14 years and finally i met her in facebook. Basically she was not interest to eat non-veg and i dropped from it. after long time 7 years already she knows that i am loving her but due to some caste she rejected it. If she was interested in me i am ready to get her but even though having interest just of different caste she reject me. I feel that if she ok now and happy with that its more than enough for me. i want to see her happy.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes