Breaking Up with my long distance relationship. Should I give him a warning before I see him in person?

So basically what the question says. I'm going back to school this week and I've been dating this guy for two years. But over the summer that we've been apart things have drifted a fair amount, and they were drifting before I ever left. I've decided I want to break up because it's just not working, and I don't think our relationship is good for either of us.

We are talking on facebook, should I give him a quick "hey don't freak out but I need to talk to you in person about something when I come up. Just a heads up" or should I leave it until I get there to start the break up. Right now he's talking about how he can't wait to see me and I feel like shit knowing that I don't want to be with-with him anymore and he doesn't know.

03

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a very big experience in Long distance relationships, we can chat about that. feel free to inbox me :)

What Guys Said 2

• Just give him a heads up before you see him that you two need to talk. Pretty much everybody knows what that means. At least he won't be blindsided. He might be relieved as well, who knows.

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, iSuggest Not Telling Him Beforehand, Dont Let Him Look For Bad News Or Have A Bad Trip Just Thinking About It...

What Girls Said 0