Did he really moved or playing with me?

Hey guys, me and my boyfriend had been together for 2 years and broke up these last 2 weeks. We talked about it because it was my fault for the break up and I wanted to fix it and get back to where we left off, he didn't want to. I asked him if he still loves me and he says I do love you but as a best friend only and that I was so special to him.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, Sounds Like He Has Or Is Starting To Move On, All You Can Do Is Accept It, Dont Try & Force It, That Never Works, Your Feelings For Him Are High Right Now & You Need To Take Time Out For Yourself, Temporarily Cut All Contact, It Will Be Tough But You Can Do It, Stay Strong & Stay Positive...

Most Helpful Girl