Is it possible for exes to be best friends again?

As much as I want to, me & my ex (2 years) want to get back our friendship but I told him not now cause I have to fix back my single self. Is it possible for exes to best friends once more?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• IT's possible for them to be friends after a period of time and after they both have moved on. I don't think "best friends" is ever possible again.

• what if he wants us to be best friends again?

• What is your plan when you find a new guy to date? "oh, this is my best friend, we had lots of sex, but not anymore... you don't mind if I invite him over for movies, do you?"

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think so. I think a lot of time has to pass. Naturally, the friendship won't be what it was and that in itself, might be uncomfortable or hurtful, to you both.
    Probably best to move on.