How do I know if my boyfriend still cares after the breakup? Will he ever call me again? Will he realize that he lost me?

My boyfriend and I brokeup because he stopped caring about me and the relationship. Will he ever care again and come to his senses that what he's doing is wrong? Will I get that "I'm sorry" call? Or will he just continue not to give a damn?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, Whether He Calls Or Not You Need To Start Progressing With Your Life, Right Now You Are Waiting For Him Which isn't Good. Start Doing Things That Will Make You Feel Better & Occupy Your Time. It Will Be Tough, Believe Me iKnow It Will Be, But Over Time You Will Start Feeling Better, Stay Strong & Stay Positive...

What Guys Said 2

• Acceptance will go a long ways. You don't want to waste your time and emotional energy on something that may or may not happen. Try to accept that it's over and go from there.

• Hey may call u again if he really cares about you. If he doesn't, then he will not.

What Girls Said 1

• To be honest, it could happen. But at the same time it may not happen. You just shouldn't get your hopes up cause that might make you more hurt about the whole situation.