Would you be friends with your ex after you break up?

The question says it all, Yes or no

• yes
  • no

1118

Most Helpful Guy

• Some times I think I am the only person who doesn't get bitter at their exs. I really dont care the past is the past. All my friends have done shit against me at some point and an ex is no different. It would just be hiding my feelings because once you love someone it normally never goes away. The love may change it may not be sexual relationship type love but its still love. Bitterness most of the time just shows that you care. you can not be that mad most of the time unless you care somewhat. Not all the time but a good deal of it. So I see no reason in hating them or being mad. I forgave them and moved on during the relationship after should be no different. There is just no good reason to stay mad and bitter at any of them for me. I had my fiance leave me throw away thousands of dollars worth of my stuff and spent hundreds on her after our break up. She used me to get with her current boyfriend and after all that I really harbor nothing against her. I still care about her as if she were my best friend. She stopped talking to me but me I would gladly and easily be friends.

Most Helpful Girl

• Let me reword it for you...
    You can never be friends with an EX even if your breakup was pleasant and mutual because there will always be one that hurt a little more than the other or that loves a little more! With that said U CAN BE acquaintance with an EX and say hi and bye when u see each other in public, nothing wrong with being courteous!