How to get over someone you still like? (please help)

There's this girl and I've liked her for 2 years now.

She almost became my girlfriend but from one day to another, she told me she only wanted me as friends. (that was one year ago)

She's so pretty so wherever she goes there are always many guys that flirt with her and that makes me feel even worse.

We don't speak anymore but we see each other because we go to the same school.

Please, I need help, i don't want to like her anymore. :c

249

Most Helpful Girl

• As hard as it Might be, and being it's even Harder to 'Get over someone you like,' because of the fact 'We go to the same school,' is going to make it Longer to Get over her, to move on. But you are going to have to suck it up, be strong And----Avoid her like the Plague, If all possible.
    Try and Not go where she is, unless it is Absolutely necessary, and when you happen to see 'Always many guys that flirt with her,' then Look away, keep your eyes and head straight ahead.
    Rome wasn't built in a day, as you have heard, and 'Don't want to like her anymore' is basically in this same category. It's going to take some time, being you are subjected to Same school, but in time as this Does eventually heal all wounds, and maybe concentrating on Other things, Another girl included, Is just what the doctor ordered.
    Good luck, hang in there... xx

Most Helpful Guy

• I know the feeling buddy. It's hard to just get over someone you like and it's not that simple. However, if you don't talk anymore, that's a good start. Go do something to occupy your time to where you won't be thinking about her. Learn to play a guitar, get a gym membership, do something that interests you and make a hobby. It takes time but it will happen and you'll end up meeting up girls anyway. Keep your head up and good luck.