Why do high school boys aka freshman, sophomores, etc cheat when they have a good girl that's willing to do anything and everything for them?

I just don't understand why HS boys do it, when they have a good young women who loves them and supports them and cares for them and even puts up with there crap every day yet they still continue to treat there girlfriend as if she doesn't exist?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Because they're immature. Because they're stupid. Because they take everything for granted. Because they're too infatuated with themselves to care about anyone else.

There's loads of reasons. But to sum them all up, they're all immature children.

0|2
    0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• they are boys and don't have the maturity or desire to be faithful to one girl. they don't take relationships seriously. they are there to have fun and get their rocks off. stop being willing to do everything for a boy who doesn't do the same for you. young girls can learn a thing or two from boys, believe it or not. most young guys are more focused on their happiness, social life and building goals and that's what you should be doing. no one told you to put up with a guys crap. why did you do that? you should never take shit from anyone, that's how you get disrespected and abused. there is a difference between being a good girl and a doormat. a lot of you so-called good girls are really doormats and that's why these boys take advantage of yall.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Its typical for a lot of teenage guys to "fall in love" with a girl and then get drunk off of 1 beer and make out with some random chick. Guys at that age are just horny as fuck and most of them aren't mature enough for relationships.

0|1
    0|0
    • Agreed... can't expect much else from younger people that age...

• Show All
    • Like I said its just high school... most relationships in HS don't last

• I agree but the girls aren't either because they get attached too quickly to a person who isn't ready for commitment. Part of successful dating is about choosing people who are "emotionally" available which is a concept many girls don't realize in high school.

• "Nuns in heat " did a pretty good job explaining it I'm going to add one thing to what he said. family values, they weren't taught by their parents to respect women. That something that went away with my generation. after my generation parents quit taking responsibility for their kids and quit teaching proper values and so now we have more problems like what you're dealing with in schools. PLURR

0|0
    0|0
  • High school relationships aren't about love.. it's not serious then.

0|1
    0|0
    • I just want answers that's all about HS relationships I'm not worried about dating right now

• Show All
    • You aren't being mature by giving your heart and all to a guy at your age. You're being naïve. You choose to date a jerk, its your responsibility to get to know a person before becoming emotionally involved. You're young so its okay to make mistakes but you didn't do the best thing for yourself by focusing on a guy "in highschool". Very few relationships in high school work out in the end, people are still growing and changing.

• OK... so I offer opinions similar/exact to all others in your posting... and I get berated haha.. whatever... if you're so on the ball, why even ask a question like this? meh, don't care lolololol..

• Will I expect that? It's my 3rd week as freshman

0|0
    0|0
  • What Nuns_in_Heat said.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Thats just the cycle of men it gets better trust me.

0|2
    0|0
    • I sure hope so, my ex cheated on me and the answers were right in front of my face. I just got back into school but I'm not to interested in dating right now or falling in love. I did once and thought it would last a life time but it didn't.

• Show All
    • I want like a guy friend honestly I don't want anything special, I haven't been in love in love before and I definitely don't want sex in a relationship at all. A lot of HS boys at my school are immature and just hit on me but I ignore it. I just want like one guy friend but the problem is I don't really know what to say to him when I approach I smiled at one yesterday but that's all that happened. I've never been really out there out there you know what I mean?

• I was treated like a dog in my last relationship

Recommended myTakes