Why do high school boys aka freshman, sophomores, etc cheat when they have a good girl that's willing to do anything and everything for them?

I just don't understand why HS boys do it, when they have a good young women who loves them and supports them and cares for them and even puts up with there crap every day yet they still continue to treat there girlfriend as if she doesn't exist?

26

Most Helpful Guy

• Because they're immature. Because they're stupid. Because they take everything for granted. Because they're too infatuated with themselves to care about anyone else.

There's loads of reasons. But to sum them all up, they're all immature children.

Most Helpful Girl

• they are boys and don't have the maturity or desire to be faithful to one girl. they don't take relationships seriously. they are there to have fun and get their rocks off. stop being willing to do everything for a boy who doesn't do the same for you. young girls can learn a thing or two from boys, believe it or not. most young guys are more focused on their happiness, social life and building goals and that's what you should be doing. no one told you to put up with a guys crap. why did you do that? you should never take shit from anyone, that's how you get disrespected and abused. there is a difference between being a good girl and a doormat. a lot of you so-called good girls are really doormats and that's why these boys take advantage of yall.