Ex gf left me for another guy?

I was with her for 3 years until she broke up with me 2 months ago and went out with this guy who she lied to me about when we was together she hid his number in her phone and then we had a argument about it she cheated on me once but i forgave her for it.. She went out with the guy 2 wks after she broke up with me and said that she did it vecause she was unhappy and bevause i was insecure and didn't trust her that much but i tried to trust her after all the shit she put me through i begged her cried for wks trying to get her back little do i know that she goes out with this guy now and told me she dont feel nothing for me nomore.. They went out on June 28th and the guy went to jail July 2nd they both are 17 and he got realeased from prison August 16th and i have not spoke to her in 11 days, now before that i went 18 days nc.. So now the guy went back to prison.. She basicaly used us argueing alit because of trust an i accussed her of cheating but through out the relationship she lied i know i shouldn't carr what she do now but do you guys think that this is karma for leaving a guy that held it down for her 3 years from middle school to high school.. I never cheated on this girl i never lied to her i really loved her and never hurted her in any way but she keep saying that i hurt her and she not taking me back.. Ihave healed and im just watching this from the outside but she left me for this kind of guy.. And she used this reason to break things iff eith me.. Could of figured she learned her lesson when she cheated on me
Before i broke up with her and the same day she went out with the same guy an one wk later he broke up with her an i took her back but what do you guys think will she come running back i have no. intentions of contacting her again after all the wks i been begging an crying for her to come back i did find my istake but she was the one who did the most an broke my heart all the time

Do you guys think that she is making a bad choice and will regret it

34

Most Helpful Girl

• keep ignoring her this is a good example of a good guy getting hurt by a girl choosing a bad one and guess what she got hurt she needs to learn from her mistakes and you forgiving her so easily and begging for her to come back is just letting her know what she is doing is okay but my best advice would be move on cause if she didn't learn before then she less likely to change now u need to allow her space and urself time to heal some more and u need to distant yourself from her drama or else ur gonna get hurt or be in her drama with someone else and u don't need that sweetie u can find better

• Thanks i hope karma gets her

• I am going to ignore i will never contact her again she juat cold, an doesn't care at all she selfish tried to sit her down to talk but all shs been thinking about was the other guy

• your welcome ! and you will find better hun

What Girls Said 2

• Don't take her back say u had your chance and leave

• The thing is I don't know if i would take her back i love her a lot but this was a slap, to my face i just hope she realize what she had

• You sound like a sweet caring guy & that's all a girl asks for karma will come around for her she's gonna miss out on someone ( you ) who was there for her who never lied to her nor cheated someone will come and understand all your pain and she'll make you realize what true love is

• Its hard to move on although all of this happen i still love her a lot i was with her since i was 13 years old an im turning 18 years old. Its hard to see other gurls i just feel guilty an just feel like its the wrong thing to do. its in my mind all night that she said this was, my fault an my mind believe that it is.. 11 days ago i wrote her a letter tslling her im sorry an etc an i have change which i am a change person but i bought her a ring necklace flowers an stuffed animal an she turned me diwn an been vold towards me i guess she lost interest in me an tried to cover up her reason to why she really broke up with me it hurts still but ijust smile sometimes about it i just hope karma gets ger for this

What Guys Said 4

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, iStrongly Believe In Karma & Regardless If She Ever Decides To Come Back Or Not, You Need To Go Ahead & Move On, Set Your Emotions Aside & Leave Her Alone...

• What do you mean come back that's impossible if you have dignity and ego... woman cheated and left you for someone else doesn't worth a second from your time. Ignore her and anything that remind you with her. Be a man a strong man and choose who's roght for you

• Im sure dat was juz a lame excused to brk up with u. Tbh they luv the fun kinda bad boyz and us why the nice guyz finish last. Its the truth that u have to be a jerk to step up ur game in the dating scene.

• Lol your so right. It was a lame excuse but its what ever now she have what she wanted but i will try to be the opposite of my self an see how that works out

• Yas cuz u jerks says silly things and also do/say stupid things which makes the cuties feel high like they're with a Prince charming lel. Thats how the cuties view fun in a way. U gotta be silly and act stupid most of the time and have arguments to keep the fun going so treat them the way they wanna be treated. It makes them crave for u even more ;3

• Don't take her back... ever. You just have to move on.