Much needed insight?

My boyfriend and I were together 1year+ and things were going reay good, at least I thought, he's ex military and newly divorced. We had gotten into a fight about a month ago, I really needed to talk to him about something that had happened at work and was upsetting me. I guess he was going to go get a drink with his boss and I had asked if he busy, he yes, I said "it can wait then, have fun". After that, he had gotten extremely mad at me saying I only go to him when he's busy, like I plan to ruin his nights out without me, that my timing with events were amazing. We didn't talk the rest of the day, didn't talk all day Saturday and then Sunday came the break up. At first he said "I'm done, we're not good for each other, were 2 different people when it comes to communication, sorry". Who says that? He had a bunch of insecurities and suspicions about me and the relationship because of what he went through when he was married, but you would think after being together more then a year, I'm not gonna do anything. Then he sent me a long text about how he's not ready to be in a relationship and that he's the problem, that he didn't love himself and couldn't force himself to be happy. He's broken up with me over a text before. He got off easy. How convenient, he's newly divorced and now newly single and right before a left on a trip for work. I still can't wrap my head around everything. He said he want to be alone and likes being alone and that he wants to deal with everything as much as he can by himself. He's lied to me before, so him saying that is very hard to believe. He told me he's throwing everything like is meant nothing to him. I've been thrown away. After seeing him get out of the navy, see him go through the divorce, go from job to no job, to losing a friend to job to school to dropping out of school to getting a new job and he throws me away like that? He said "I'll let you know when I'm ready to be serious" like seriously? I need so insight please

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You were his rebound and now he's over it. Its best if you moved on because he will try to use you as many times as he can in the future and its better if you are unavaible at that time
    im sure you are a good person and loved him a lot but sadly you choose the wrong guy. You deserve better so get out there and yourself a new guy who treats like a woman should be treated

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, Dont Worry About Him, He Is Not Worth Your Time, Dont Sit & Wait For Him, Move On & Find Somebody That Will Treat You How You Wanna Be Treated, Cut All Contact...

0|0
    0|0
  • You deserve better than this! You were there for him through his rough times and he is so willingly to throw you away? I know you can do better than that. It will take time to move on but you can do it. You will soon find someone that will appreciate your qualities and make you happy. Obviously this guy doesn't. Just let him go. Once he sees you're not there for him he will start to miss you.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes