Why would you delete your ex after 3 months?

I had my ex on snap chat and his name starts with 'a' so he's first, I totally forgot about him on snap chat and then today I realised he deleted me. I had him yesterday still. It's been 3 months, isn't it odd to delete someone after such a long period of time? I mean he broke up with me and I've forgotten about him

33

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, Maybe Over Time He Thought The Relationship Could Come Back Together, Got Tired Of Waiting & Hoping So Now Decided To Let You Go Or He May Of Forgotten About It & Decided To Take You Off, Either Way iWouldnt Worry About It, Ignore It & Continue On With Life...

• mhmmm you got a good point

Most Helpful Girl

• It's weird because you should have deleted each other immediately. Other than that, nah, he probably just now realized you were still on there and forgot about you being on there the same way you did. No biggie.

• we probs still clung onto each other a bit emotionally, but i think we're both at the same stage of emotional detachment. i know im defs 90% over him, and he's obvs at the same pace, cause before we were opening each other snap chats (but this was at the beginning of the break up for like a week). its just so random like out of no where