How do you except the reality that your likely not ever going to be with ex again?

its something I realise I may need to address somehow. but its not like I'm sitting around waiting for her to come back , I'm trying to meet new people. but not sure I've excepted the reality things may be over and over permanently in the sense she is never going to ever date me again. that is something I may have a harder time trying to deal with and come to terms with

42

Most Helpful Girl

• Funny but I am going through the same thing. I loved my ex and I still do. It is awkward because I do not know how he feels about me. I tried giving up but there is a strong pain so I am left trying like a fool. When I say I tried everything, I mean everything.

So I guess I do not know. Maybe there is hope for you? Has she/he given any signs to you lately?

-Fox

• no we haven't even really talked at all July or August , I did see her once or twice but she said like nothing to me of importance or did I feel like she wanted much to do with me. she also goes back to school soon so likely won't see much of her at all then , I just don't see any hope here , she is also seeing another guy

• I think you was rude with your comment.. I was trying to help you and give you advice you didn't have to go off like that maybe I misunderstood ur question or something do what you want is right or you feel is right I'm out.

• Did you not read my two after that? I apologised.

Most Helpful Guy

• You burn the bridge and replace every good memory of her with what broke you two up to begin with. The only way to accept that you and an ex are never going to be together again is to bury any chance you can think of by limiting contact and letting time do its thing.