Getting over your crush because he ended it over a text message because of a rumor he heard?

I honestly can't get over him... I lost him over a stupid rumor that happened! A rumor that wasn't even true. Everything was going perfect between us. We were finally going to be official after 4 months of dating. Now everything is ruined. He doesn't talk to me.. he just ignores me. After him blowing up my phone saying he doesn't want it over, but he doesn't believe me and this and that. He believes a complete stranger. He thinks all girls lie because his ex lied to him over and over. I kept telling him that I am nothing like his ex, but nothing worked. I even got proof of that rumor being false, but he didn't believe me.

Its almost been two weeks since, and I'm torturing myself. I need to talk to him. I need to hear his voice again. We are suppose to go to a concert together in September. The concert is right next to his place. I want to go, but only with him. I don't know what to do.

I know I should move on and forget him, but somehow I can't. I need closure. He ended it with a text message... because he didn't want to see me. But I have his stuff still and I do not want it. I want to give it back to him. But he won't talk to me. He will snapchat me but won't talk to me. I don't get it.

I just feel like he never trusted me or even cared about me. Because if he did... he would of tried to work this out with me instead of giving up. I have never given up on anything in my entire life... so this is hard for me.

Someone help!

02

What Guys Said 2

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, There Is Nothing You Can Do, You Can't Force A Relationship, Dont Blow His Fone Up, Your Doing This Because Your Very High In Your Emotions Right Now, Trust Me, Cut All Contact At Least Till You Start Feeling Better...

• He is playing you. Turn the table and block him from snap chat, fb, and give it time. He will come running back but... It does not sound like a healthy relationship. Go out and hang with friends and ditch this guy. Life is too short to let someone else's actions control your emotions.

What Girls Said 0