How do you get over a broken heart?

I've been with this guy off and on for 5 years. He's watched me grow from girl into woman. We have a two year old son together. It is evident that we are just not meant for each other. I feel like our souls are connected and it's very hard to move on completely. I'm not afraid of being alone, I just hate the long grueling healing process. If there's anyone who's been in my situation even a little, male or female, please give me some tips to make the healing process go by faster. Time does not heal all wounds.

06

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know what to say, just focus on your children is my best recommendation.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE