What decision is the best decision?

My ex bf broke up with me about 2 mth ago and has a new gf however since he's been with her we haven't fully left each other he's always been flirty However, recently I found out he is thinking of breaking up with her but doesn't want me to know that just yet (why?). Should I continue to be around or distance myself to show him what he's missing out on

03

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, Distance Yourself & Show Him What He Is Missing, If You Go Back To Him Then He Knows Whenever He Breaks Up With You, All He Has To Do Is Flirt (String You Along) & You'll Be Waiting By His Side Like A Puppy Dog, You Dont Want Him To Think Your That Easy Do You?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I dnt but I feel like he's at his weakest point when his gf isn't working out right now and I should show him I'm the person he shld realize has always been there at the same time like you said i dnt want him to feel like he doesn't even have to work for me.