Should I moving forward or waiting when he get ready?

I been seeing this guy almost one year. we never talk about what is our situation. He treat me very nice likes a couple. He do everything same as the first time that we met. I know our situation likes open relationship because we promise each other at the first that, if who want to go on a date with other people we will tell each other. today he text me he will go on a date with a girl from online dating! WTF! I was shock! and we meet up after that. He told me just want to find the right one for him that he can get marry ( he's a bit older) and I asked him What about me? Can I be that person for you? He said he doesn't feel like I'm the right one for now, I'm a good and nice girl but he just feel that. We talked and decide to take a break for 2 months because he will go away to another country and when he back if we're still single we will talk about it again. He told me we still be a friend and be in touch because he don't want to completely stop seeing me too. I meant just for talking not for sex! He told me I'm not lose him anyway! should I move on or waiting for him? I do love him a lot! I don't know what should I do!

12

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm Not Saying Completely Move On But Give Yourself Some Options , Go On A Couple Dates & See How You Like It & If That Doesn't Work Out Then Wait On The Guy You Love , Trying Would Never Hurt It'll Just Give You Options , GoodLuck :)

• thank so much! I hope I will feel better soon :) I just feel like I don't wanna lose him but I respect him too :)

• You Welcome & You Will Soon , & Just Because You Two See Other People Don't Mean You Can't Still Be Friends , Maybe You Shouldn't Tell Hem About The Dates Unless One Goes Good That Way You Will Kind Of Ease Up On The Whole Idea