Should I moving forward or waiting when he get ready?

I been seeing this guy almost one year. we never talk about what is our situation. He treat me very nice likes a couple. He do everything same as the first time that we met. I know our situation likes open relationship because we promise each other at the first that, if who want to go on a date with other people we will tell each other. today he text me he will go on a date with a girl from online dating! WTF! I was shock! and we meet up after that. He told me just want to find the right one for him that he can get marry ( he's a bit older) and I asked him What about me? Can I be that person for you? He said he doesn't feel like I'm the right one for now, I'm a good and nice girl but he just feel that. We talked and decide to take a break for 2 months because he will go away to another country and when he back if we're still single we will talk about it again. He told me we still be a friend and be in touch because he don't want to completely stop seeing me too. I meant just for talking not for sex! He told me I'm not lose him anyway! should I move on or waiting for him? I do love him a lot! I don't know what should I do!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm Not Saying Completely Move On But Give Yourself Some Options , Go On A Couple Dates & See How You Like It & If That Doesn't Work Out Then Wait On The Guy You Love , Trying Would Never Hurt It'll Just Give You Options , GoodLuck :)

0|0
    0|0
    • thank so much! I hope I will feel better soon :) I just feel like I don't wanna lose him but I respect him too :)

• You Welcome & You Will Soon , & Just Because You Two See Other People Don't Mean You Can't Still Be Friends , Maybe You Shouldn't Tell Hem About The Dates Unless One Goes Good That Way You Will Kind Of Ease Up On The Whole Idea

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Hmm, this is a tough one but I would only say date other people. You said it yourself you're not in an exclusive relationship and to me (from a male perspective) he's keeping his options open, in which case so should you really.

Additionally the whole if in a year we're still single we can give it a shot seems disrespectful to me. It's saying if a bigger better option doesn't come through and I still need a relationship then I'll keep you around as the back up option. I know that's a harsh thing to say but I am just giving my blunt opinion here. Ask yourself this, if you REALLY liked someone would you say that to them?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yah! I know, that's mean he really don't want to get exclusive with me and he will find the right one for him? That's mean I should move on! :) thanks for a guy opinion

• Hi:) Seems you would already agree with the idea of you not meaning as much to him as he does to you in a love relationship.

0|0
    0|0
    • Actaully I agree with all of opinion, but I just feel like Do I have one more chance to change his mind? I do really love him and I know it's more than his feeling with me! I don't want to lose him anyway! I know I should move on but I can't do it right now! I'm stuck with him :(

• By not agreeing with this idea of you in an eventual love relationship with him, and letting him know that.^^

• I already let him know! no more chance for me! I have to move on :)

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes