Staying friends with someone after a breakup? Would anyone still be friends with an ex?

There's this guys I was with when I was 17, (i'm 19 now) and we weren't ever in a real serious relationship (because I mean we were only 17) but we were friends before we decided to date. It didn't last long though, and I don't really talk to him anymore, but do you think it's okay to still try to rekindle a friendship with an ex, if I can even call him that...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, Its Ok To Become Friends With An Ex But Only When The Feelings & Emotions Have Settled, Its Hard Becoming Friends With Somebody You Deeply Love. Just Make Sure Your Not High On Your Emotions When Or If Meeting, If You Contact Him First Take It Slow & See How He Feels...

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah I mean we were really young, and still are so I don't see it as that big of a deal but I just don't know how he feels about it. Just don't want it to be awkward and yeah the emotional aspect is an issue for me because I really like REALLY liked him.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes