I broke my no contact rule, but I started back over again! need help as to if it was a good or bad idea! anyone familar with NC rule?

i broke up with him and decided to do no contact , but after 3 days i told him i missed him. (he didn't reply), THEN i went back to no contact? was that bad to do? i basically broke my no contact then started over again. if i never wouldev broke it with that i miss you then the last thing woulev been my breakup message then my no contact but the i miss you got in the way. (btw my breakup message basiclly said how i can't put up with the way he's treating me and i wished him good luck in life and he repiled to my breakup message with a good luck in my life as well.) so that woldev been our last messages then the no contact, but like i said i said i miss you and then started over. bad idea? good one? a misleading one? anyone help!

12

Most Helpful Guy

• No contact doesn't necessarily mean move on but don't say it and not mean it. No one wants to be with someone who has empty threats, it's also not good for you because people will see you don't stick to what you say and take advantage of you. You might consider what you really mean before saying anything to him that pushes him away from you.

Most Helpful Girl

• No contact means to move on forever. It's not a game. Move on!