I demanded respect and he disappeared?

To make my story short this guy I was with was being a total tool and I said that I deserved respect. He completely vanished. Basically acts like I don't exist. What the hell is his problem? He is the one that acted stupid and I asked him to respect me as a person. Now gone.

12

Most Helpful Girl

• GURL. if he can't give you freaking respect then he doesn't deserve you. the fact that you have to demand it clearly shows he REALLY doesn't deserve you. love yourself and find a better man who will love you back and respect you :D

• Thank you! I'm totally floored that he would just disappear!

• yep yep! he really dont deserve you girl if you ever see him again give him a bitch smirk flip your hair and walk your fabulous ass away