Just got dumped in the cruelest way. Any words of wisdom or consolation?

The guy I've been dating exclusively for the past 3 months convinced me to sneak out to see him last night. We had sex last night and this morning when we woke up. After we were done this morning, he told me that he changed his mind and actually doesn't want anything serious. I was able to maintain my composure and stand up for myself, as I told him that it was terrible of him to invite me over to hookup when he was planning to end it. By the end, he felt really terrible. I was strong in front of him but once I got home, I started bawling.
I just needed to vent a little, any words of wisdom or consolation would be greatly appreciated.

55

Most Helpful Girl

• People are mean and cruel , it happens every day. I'm so sorry he did that to you. Both guts and girls do horrable things to others and get some kind of satisfaction out of hurting others. I wish I could tell you how to spot all creeps out there but some are just very convincing till they get what they want and then they let their true colors show. Be more careful in the future which is easier said than done. Try not to dwell on this and let it define you but rather learn from it. Good luck to you.

What Guys Said 5

• I got dumped in a very similar way. She was hooking up with me for 8 months she told me she loved me and that she wanted to be with me and even came back after we had a fight and she went back to her ex boyfriend begging me for another chance to be with me like a couple and then after a couple of days when she saw I still had feelings for her changed her mind and never spoke to me again.
    It sucks! People should be punished for playing with other peoples feelings like this.
    I really hope that karma takes care of people who do stuff like this.
    I'm sorry this happened to you. I guess that's what people are doing these days and it sucks.

• same happened to me... these type of people are like vampires... who just want to suck your blood.. and kill your feelings...

• Jp... one of my ex's with whom I stayed really good friends told me that they're emotional vampires.
      It's just horrible because I've got no idea how some people can just show you that they care about you and then do the a 180 in a span of a couple of days. The problem is that they transfer their fear of feelings onto you because then you're the one that's scared of opening up again.
      Just sucks.
      Did she ever look back? What happened?

• Some Guys Are Like This, Have Sex With A Girl & Move On, Maybe Within Those Three Months You didn't Turn Out To Be The Girl He Thought You Were & Wanted Sex One Last Time, I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, Move On, & Dont Turn Back, iKnow Your Sad & Miss Him (Its Natural) But Over Time You Will Feel Better, Trust Me, Cut All Contact & Self Heal...

• You handled that perfectly! Slapping him in the face would be the only thing that could have made it just a little better.

• m surprised... what kind of person he is!!! he convinced you.. had sex with you and then told you that nothing is serious... mind changed... is he trying to be very innocent? hell...
    your stand was very strong...
    i know its feel very poor.. but be on wt u did... its a slap on his face..
    he does not deserve you... actually he never did... he just want that 'sex'.. and he did that...

• Today I walked in on my girlfriend riding another mans dick I think I got you beat

What Girls Said 4

• Don't ever get back with him. He's a Grade A loser. It wasn't your fault. Do know that friends and family love you. Meow!

• I got dumped 2 days ago too, I really understand your feeling! first it's not your fault! He doesn't deserve you! He is a jerk! Cheer up! Be strong and be happy :)

• Sounds like you might be incompatible. But then again, I had the same conversation when I started dating a guy I ended up with for two years. If he falls in love with you things will change for him, but don't put your hope in it.

• Uhhhh.. that is really shitty, something similar happened to me.
    First of all, that is not your fault, you could not know this.
    Second, you reacted very well towards him, I was more like a furious bitch.
    Third, these type of guys are not worth it at all, do not try to contact him again, it will only longer your anger.

What I did, since this guy had stayed over at my place, I secretly peed on his tooth brush... best retaliation for my peace of mind :-)
    (I bet I'll get down voted for this... hahahaha)