This no contact thing with ex is starting to get to me , been a while since we talked?

maybe its normal to lose contact with a former gf , I don't know I guess there is a lot of people from my past I have lost touch with over time for various reasons. the last time I even saw her in person was mid July and we didn't even talk much then so really haven't talked to her since June maybe? it just seems like its been a long time , I feel like she must hate me or she just moved on with life

do I just have to expect the reality that its over and she is gone , maybe gone for good at this point and that she doesn't even want to be friends at all?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Why do you care? It's your ex. This is expected. Do you want her back?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes to your last question. Do not contact her in any way shape or form. If she wants to entertain the idea of reconnecting, she will contact you. Any attempt to reach out on your part will only push her further away. I know it sucks, but it's just the way it is man.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE