I got out of the friendzone but cheated on her with another girl. How can I get her back?

I finally got out of the friendzone, she was my childhood best friend. But after I got with her, it felt like I almost didn't want her because I felt like I just liked chasing her. We were together for 3 months when I had met another girl. I didn't tell her I was in a relationship, so I started dating her too. I juggled them both for about 4 months. They both found out about each other and both dumped me. Now my childhood best friend refuses to talk to me, how can I win her back because I want her again?

106

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like you just missed the chasing, and if you really ask yourself if she's the one for you you might find she is not. Best to let them both go, chalk it up to a lesson learned and find someone else. New best friends will be had and new girlfriends will be had too. Just because she was your childhood best friend doesn't mean you need to keep her around until you're both 80. Things happened, time to move on and learn from the mistakes. She's obviously doing what's best for her by moving on and not wanting to speak to you - so if you truly valued how she felt and if you loved her, you'd let her go in peace and not interfere with how she needs to heal from what's happened.

What Girls Said 9

• You'll never be able to fix it. It's not worth going there because she'll always remember what you did. Something like that isn't just forgotten. Years and years down the line she'll still remember that at a time you committed the worst betrayal against her. There's bound to be resentment. I mean, I can forgive but I'll never forget. You can try to be her friend and show her you're a changed person but ultimately I wouldn't count on it being enough. Rather let it be and make sure you've made a formal apology to her face.

• Do not bother chasing her again. You will end up getting bored again. Plus she does not deserve more pain from you.

-Fox

• There is no pleasing you is there? Unless she comes back to you, there isn't anything you can do.

• Better move on. And let her do the same.

• Why do you want HER back?

• Because I love her and I only made a mistake. Everyone deserves second chances.

• Wow you just fucked everything up. On top of the fact that you finally got out of the friendzone (which not so many guys accomplish) you got a chance to be more than friends and then you betray her trust and cheat on her. Honestly you don't deserve a second chance. And since you're saying you enjoyed the chase it looks like all you want maybe the chase and you'll end up doing the same. After something like that if she takes you back things will never be the same. I personally can forgive but never forget. And if she gives you a second chance she'll always remember years and years from now. Things will just never be the same

• If you loved her so much, why would you juggle her and another girl for FOUR months? It's not like you cheated on her one time, realized you fucked up, and never did it again. You kept it going for four months, knowing she would be hurt when she found out. That's not love.

• That's a real shitty situation and to be quite honest, I don't know that you ever will. You've been in each other's lives for a really long time and it was probably hard for her to let you in as something more than a friend and you completely blew her trust. If you truly care about, you have a lot of explaining to do. Do you even know what you want right now?

I hope it works out for you both but if not, you have to understand that you not only lost a girlfriend but a best friend too. You worked so hard at getting out of the friendzone and ruined it... that sucks.

• you fucked up... I wouldn't even try at this point.

What Guys Said 6

• ... (facepalm) ...

Move on. You fucked up & there's really no coming back from that. Live, learn, & don't do that shit again.

• Dude u fucked up bad... her feelings are so hurt that it may take her years to even cconsider being ur friend again.

• Leave the poor girl be. She traded a best friend for a bf and you betrayed her. Now she is out a best friend and a boyfriend. And as for second chances; your second chance was as soon as you were on one date with the other girl. Instead of breaking it off there, you kept daring them both for 4 months. No matter which way you cut it. That is a ton of blown chances to stop and concentrate on just her.

• You never ever ever ever date two at once. You date one and if you're gonna be an ass then cheat. You may as well just not tell her you cheated. Because you're an ass. And if you really don't get it that you'll never get either of them back, I'm not suprised, because you're an ass.

• You don't deserve her since you cheated on her. She deserves better.

• So, let me get this straight... You finally achieved the DREAM so many guys have of actually getting with the girl they've been pining over big time who sadly happens to be their friend. You had it! You did what few men in the WORLD can attest to doing, and you... What? Went out and felt like getting some strange.

Well, I have a message for you, good sir, from every guy who has ever loved a female friend and every girl who has ever been cheated on by pricks like you: GO FUCK YOURSELF :)