- She ended it due to everything being great but the sparks just not there. A month ago. only talked twice.
- I gave her space, no fights occured, friendly terms
- I asked to get a coffee with her and she happily agreed
- She still says she feels for me, and misses me and there's still that deep empathy couples have for each other.
- Its scheduled for the end of next week.
- We were together for 6 months and during the beggining and through most of it she was VERY Smitten over me (and i was over her), there were no IDENTIFIED relationship problems and the relationship seemed divine.
- She was sitting on the fence toward the end, and she sort of (at least made out) that she didn't want to end it, but was making herself do it for the greater good.
- there's still feelings there big time, just not a "spark"
Most Helpful Girl
Ehat your are describing as the missing spark might be just the lack of inatuation and butterflies wich usually depreciates after 6 months to one year.
Breaking up because you lose the "spark" despite everything else is being great sounds kind immature to me.
The question should be, do you really want to spend time with a woman, who obviously is not mature enough to take a relationship to the next level?1