I want my gf back to my life brokeup with her for my space lied to her But now I realize there is nothing without her What to do now?

I want my gf back to my life
I brokeup with her for my space
I lied to her
But now i realise there is nothing without her
What to do now

22

Most Helpful Girl

• I am by name Mitchelle Andres from United states, i want to use this opportunity to thank the Great DR OVIA for helping in getting my Ex husband back to me, i have been in great pains until the day i contacted DR OVIA he casted a love spell for me and told me to wait for just 12 hours that my Ex husband will call me and i did according to the instructions given to me by him and surprisingly, in 12 hours, my Ex husband really called me and started apologizing for all he had caused me. I am the happiest Woman on earth today because DR OVIA has done a wonderful deeds in my life and i will continue to share this testimony, if you would love to contact DR OVIA and if you know you are encountering same condition, visit him today by contacting him via this valid email address: droviasolutioncenter@yahoo. com or contact him through his website on https:droviasolutioncenter. webs. com
    Thanks...

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, "Realize" Has A "Z" In It & All You Can Do Is Communicate & Tell Her How You Feel, If She Feels The Same Way Then iStrongly Suggest Taking It Slow, If She Is Cold & Distant Then All You Can Do Is Back Off & Take The Loss...