My ex told me that he misses me but doesn't talk to me after?

We broke up over a month ago and for a couple of them weeks I was begging him back. Snap chatted him saying ' I'm sorry but I miss you' and he said that he misses me too. Then there was no point is not talking. I snap chatted him last night then he deleted me off it. Why would he say that we shouldn't not talk if he doesn't want to talk? Why did he tell me that he misses me then not bother talking to me?
Yes I'm trying to move on. But wondering what's his game?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• With me after a break up, I dont talk to her anymore either, even if I really want to because it drags out the pain of breaking up. The sooner I get over it, the better so I act like she does not exist. He probably does miss you but it hurts to talk to you so its easier not to. For some reason, it doesn't seem like girls are that way. It seems like girls can flip their feelings from love to friends to nothing like flipping a light switch. It doesn't work like that with guys. Once it becomes love, its love, period. We can't just flip off the love switch and flip on the friend switch and be ok.

• I still love him, but it hurts when he just ignores me. I'm trying to move on because that's what he told me but I can't. My feelings for him is not like a light switch :/

• Its sad but guys almost never want to be friends after a breakup. I don't even see how its possible. How do you go from a relationship to just friends? What do you do together? How do you act? How do you just switch feelings off and just be friends? Why do you want to talk to him anyway? It would be better for both of you if you just drop it and go your separate ways. I'm sure that's what he wants to do. What's the reason you want to talk to him and what good is it going to do for you?

Most Helpful Girl

• He doesn't have a game. He's the only one of you two that is moving on. You're so focused on the past.