Do you think my ex husband ever wonders about me or thinks about me?

We were together for over a decade but married for like a year. It had to end, long story short.
I loved him so much. I think about him from time to time. I know it couldn't be, but I wonder if he ever thinks about me? We wouldn't be able to remain friends because of feelings, like we had to go 100% different ways, it wasn't even a question.
I would hope he thinks of me, I don't know why I think it's possible for him to not think of me at all, is it?

Thanks all, just been on my mind lately and wonder sometimes. It's a bit surreal someone I was with for so long is out in the world and our connection severed (has to be, though)

11