Advice on how to handle seeing your ex back on the first day of school?

I start school tomorrow, and it's been about 2-3 months since I've seen him, and I'm not over him, he told me in a long text message that he moved on from me and I just need some tips advice on how to handle seeing him again? I feel like I'm just going to break down like I've been doing this week and I don't want my first day to be like that.
So any advice or tips from anyone would be nice (:

43

Most Helpful Girl

• I was hoping my ex wasn't going to come back but he did. My advice would be to just focus on your studies and act like you don't see him. I only said hi to my ex when I was going to register at my school but when the first day came we said not a word to each other. I can see how that is hard because for it was but I'm used to it now. If you see him you can smile at him and say hello if you want. But as for me I don't tolerate mine, I just walk and keep walking like I don't even see him and don't talk to him whatsoever if what I did works for you then try it. But if you don't want to try it then don't. Its okay I don't believe my ex and I will get back together either. He started drinking and just changed right out of the blue I can't date someone that drinks its to much for me. Just avoid him act like you don't see him and keep it moving. But if he asks you to come back to him and tricks you with saying oh I love you don't for it because I did and my ex just led me on and then broke up with me out of the blue I didn't even see it coming. Having to see his face everyday was a disaster but I let time take its course and I got over him that way. You'll lose feeling for him with time but I repeat do not chase him and don't go back to him if he wants you to because that's usually a trap. Make new friends at your school and interact with other people. Distract yourself and have fun. Its going to take time if you still have feelings for him its just baby steps I had to take them too it wasn't easy but it was worth it. And now all my feelings for him are gone and I'm so proud of myself. Because he really didn't deserve me and I didn't understand why I was so stupid I blamed on myself. Anyways, I wish you the best and hope you take my advice and I hope my advice works for you. Keep your head up and don't let your crown fall.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE