Advice on how to handle seeing your ex back on the first day of school?

I start school tomorrow, and it's been about 2-3 months since I've seen him, and I'm not over him, he told me in a long text message that he moved on from me and I just need some tips advice on how to handle seeing him again? I feel like I'm just going to break down like I've been doing this week and I don't want my first day to be like that.
So any advice or tips from anyone would be nice (:

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I was hoping my ex wasn't going to come back but he did. My advice would be to just focus on your studies and act like you don't see him. I only said hi to my ex when I was going to register at my school but when the first day came we said not a word to each other. I can see how that is hard because for it was but I'm used to it now. If you see him you can smile at him and say hello if you want. But as for me I don't tolerate mine, I just walk and keep walking like I don't even see him and don't talk to him whatsoever if what I did works for you then try it. But if you don't want to try it then don't. Its okay I don't believe my ex and I will get back together either. He started drinking and just changed right out of the blue I can't date someone that drinks its to much for me. Just avoid him act like you don't see him and keep it moving. But if he asks you to come back to him and tricks you with saying oh I love you don't for it because I did and my ex just led me on and then broke up with me out of the blue I didn't even see it coming. Having to see his face everyday was a disaster but I let time take its course and I got over him that way. You'll lose feeling for him with time but I repeat do not chase him and don't go back to him if he wants you to because that's usually a trap. Make new friends at your school and interact with other people. Distract yourself and have fun. Its going to take time if you still have feelings for him its just baby steps I had to take them too it wasn't easy but it was worth it. And now all my feelings for him are gone and I'm so proud of myself. Because he really didn't deserve me and I didn't understand why I was so stupid I blamed on myself. Anyways, I wish you the best and hope you take my advice and I hope my advice works for you. Keep your head up and don't let your crown fall.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I'm going through the same thing as we speak. Act indifferent. Indifference is the opposite of love. Hello and goodbye and I'm sure he will approach you at one point. That's what my ex did with me

0|0
    0|0
    • So far he just glares at me if we make eye contact and during second period he stares at me

• First off how old are you? And that can be from many things. To me it sounds like he is immature and doesn't know how to approach you. My ex is doing the same thing with me when I see her and I'm in my twenties and she broke up with me. Just pretend like you don't see him and keep walking. It's the best thing to do

• If he glares at you or stares at you just look away my ex used to do the same thing I believe he has gotten the point. Just ignore him if he stares at you look away and act like he doesn't exist. If he begs you to come back to him don't do it because I did and i got hurt and then 5 months later he left me and we still haven't talked for 5 months. Just walk like you don't even see him walk right past him. It might be hard for you right now but it'll get easier and whatever feelings you have for him, trust me they will go away.

• Just be all around friendly, smile if you see him, just keep in mind that you have more important things to worry about other than him like school stuff. Don't over think it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be nice and friendly with everyone assume he's just a nirmal guy and consider him already with another girl so you understand he is past
    Good luck

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• OH MY GOSH. I AM GOING THROUGH THE SAME S***T.

Except I still like mine and I think he still likes me.

-Fox

0|1
    0|0
    • I don't think him and I will ever get back together, no matter how much I want that.
      But I wish you the best with him and hope y'all get back together (:

• You need to avoid him and find a friend to talk to.

Thank you! :)

• try to focus on someone else, a best friend or a cute boy or something. There's no easy way to do it, sorry. Wish there was. Good luck with school

0|0
    0|0
    • Wish I could focus on my best friend but they seem to have something going on.. Or anytime I talk to her she seems to rub it in that they talk.. So idk. Maybe I'm just overthinking it.
      Haha sorry, thank you (:

• Smile and keep it moving.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes